Dr. Bela Patel, Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston, discusses the ongoing surge in coronavirus cases in Texas, and particularly, Houston.
- Arizona Sees Spike In ICU Coronavirus Cases After Governor Reopens State | NBC News NOW
- Growing Concerns As Coronavirus Cases Surge In Reopening States | NBC Nightly News
- Coronavirus: New York Looks To Expand Testing, Hard-Hit States See Surge In Cases | NBC Nightly News
- Bay Area Sees Spike In Coronavirus Cases As California Reopens | NBC News NOW
- Nashville delays phase 3 of city’s reopening due to coronavirus spike
- Gottlieb: Could see coronavirus cases grow dramatically in the fall
- Texas deals with spike in coronavirus cases—Did it open too soon?
- Concerns arise over protesters and exposure to the coronavirus
- Alabama reopens and the coronavirus hits harder
- What should we expect during the coronavirus’ second wave?
- Another coronavirus death at an Amazon warehouse
- FDA clears Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine for phase 2 study
- Coronavirus pandemic causes record number of real estate de-listings
- Exploring the odds of a second coronavirus wave
- News Wrap: Coronavirus cases continue to surge in Brazil, India
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronavirus pandemic has exposed inequities in America’s health-care system