Dr. Cheryl Holder is on the frontlines of the coronavirus battle in Miami. She discusses what she’s seeing every day.
- New Coronavirus Outbreak As South Korea Reopens, Cases Surge In Brazil | NBC Nightly News
- Coronavirus infections continue to surge in Houston
- Health Care Workers On Coronavirus Front Lines Join Protests Against Injustice | NBC Nightly News
- Arizona, Florida, Texas, California and South Carolina see surge in new coronavirus cases
- Another coronavirus death at an Amazon warehouse
- FDA clears Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine for phase 2 study
- Coronavirus pandemic causes record number of real estate de-listings
- What should we expect during the coronavirus’ second wave?
- Alabama reopens and the coronavirus hits harder
- Concerns arise over protesters and exposure to the coronavirus
- Texas deals with spike in coronavirus cases—Did it open too soon?
- Gottlieb: Could see coronavirus cases grow dramatically in the fall
- Nashville delays phase 3 of city’s reopening due to coronavirus spike
- Beijing shuts down over coronavirus outbreak
- Exploring the odds of a second coronavirus wave
- Congress passes unprecedented coronavirus relief bill in record speed