Dr. Alex Jahangir, Nashville Metro Coronavirus Task Force, discusses a spike in the city’s cases, and the decision to delay phase 3 of its reopening.
- FDA clears Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine for phase 2 study
- Texas deals with spike in coronavirus cases—Did it open too soon?
- Coronavirus Updates: Second U.S. Wave Emerges as Cases Spike in 22 States Weeks After States Reopen
- New Coronavirus Outbreak As South Korea Reopens, Cases Surge In Brazil | NBC Nightly News
- Coronavirus Updates: Fauci Warns Against Early Reopening; Los Angeles Lockdown to Last to July
- Another coronavirus death at an Amazon warehouse
- Coronavirus pandemic causes record number of real estate de-listings
- What should we expect during the coronavirus’ second wave?
- Alabama reopens and the coronavirus hits harder
- Concerns arise over protesters and exposure to the coronavirus
- Gottlieb: Could see coronavirus cases grow dramatically in the fall
- Exploring the odds of a second coronavirus wave
- So far, no spike in coronavirus in places reopening: U.S. Health Secretary Azar
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronavirus pandemic has exposed inequities in America’s health-care system
- Bay Area Sees Spike In Coronavirus Cases As California Reopens | NBC News NOW
- Arizona Sees Spike In ICU Coronavirus Cases After Governor Reopens State | NBC News NOW